My favorite things on the internet this week.
Blowfish shoes has a wonderful sale going on until August 5th…2 pairs of shoes (selected styles) for $39. Yes please.
Can we talk about how amazingly rad and gorgeous these iPhone cases by Jenny Vorwaller are?
Have you heard of glamping? To be honest, I’m not familiar with this term as I’m not really submerged in the wedding scene…yet. But I love this idea of having a tent at your wedding. I don’t know why. It’s just cool.
This lovely fabric chandelier needs to go in my home.
My friend Christopher is an amazing writer. Srsly check out his writing blog.
click on the pictures for links.
I’ve been so busy this week and I’m happy to announce that I’m finally going to be moving in with my new roommate in a week :) This next week is going to be crazy with getting everything ready, but I’m totally excited!
Here’s my day late amaze on the web :)
Mandi does this awesome thing called Movie Mondays. And this week? Pretty in Pink :) Probably one of my favorite movies of all time!
Oh word. Is this not the coolest owl you’ve ever seen? This 3D origami owl sculpture is made using recycled paper! Googly eyes? Check. Glasses? Check. Sparkly? CHECK! I would love to have this sitting on a shelf in my room.
I have a confession…I have a very special place in my heart for chandeliers. I dream of owning a beautiful one in my home someday. I even did a paper on them as art installations when I took art classes last year. And these? Oh man. Take my breath away!
Do you ever find yourself just so busy that you forget to take two minutes to just do nothing? Well…check out this site then :)
Okay, I know this is from a wedding blog (another confession…I love wedding blogs and I’m nowhere close to being married!) BUT this idea can totally work for anything you have in mind.
This is just the coolest idea ever. Irina Werning did this awesome photograph project called Back to the Future. I am just awed by how perfectly done these are!
Oh hello future wedding dress from BHLDN.
I seriously need this coffee cozy in my life. Putting together my some of my two favorite things, Hot Rod and coffee? Genius :) (and if you haven’t seen Hot Rod…what are you doing still reading this??? You totes need to go see it this instant.)
Hahahaha, I really don’t know why this made me laugh so hard…but here I am, giggling to myself!
I’ve been taking a bath about once a week lately. I always think to myself how awesome it would to have a huge bubble bath with a glass of wine. Well hello perfect solution! This bath drink holder just wins my heart over.
I’ve been a terrible blogger this week…but in my defense things have been a little crazy! Anyway, here are some amazing things I’ve found on the web this week. And keep your eyes open for a helpful (maybe hopefully?) Valentine’s day post :)
Oh word. Hipster Ariel is my most favorite thing this week I think. So quality!
a) This is perfect and b) why have I not heard about this before? Such a rad idea I found on Design Milk. Multi Lines are seriously the smartest thing ever.
This video is so rad. I saw a while ago and I was just reminded about how beautiful this art is <3
I’m in total lust with these Gypsy Loop Crowns by Moorea Seal. I’m going to snag one someday soon. Ps, check out her funny accent video :)
I posted this on my tumblr a few days ago…but I really want this.
Betsy Walton is one of my new favorite artist. Isn’t it just lovely?
I love playing around with fun things on the internet. Check this out. So fun :) I made the one above!
Iron and Wine have a new CD out! Going to iTunes right now…
(PS, isn’t the cover art incredibly amazing?)
Sorry if this totally creeps you out, but I have never seen anything so amazing as the human body. And eyes are my favorite. How beautiful and spectacular is this?
And to end, I am getting this for traveling someday. You just wait and see :)
All I can say about this is wow. These photos on Boston.com from National Geographic’s photography contest 2010 are so amazing. There are just so many beautiful and amazing pictures to look at and read about. While giraffe’s are my favorite, I had to choose this amazing photograph as my top favorite. I urge you to take time and just read all about it! Definitely makes you appreciate life just a little bit more!
These are the coolest thing I think I’ve seen in forever. You can actually eat these!
This awesome t-shirt war video made my day :)
THIS is seriously the best idea ever. I found this post on Diana’s blog and this is something I totally need in my life! I always get my best ideas in the shower. Go on over to her blog and watch the video she has on there.
If you haven’t heard of the Google Art Project, go get yourself informed! This is big, especially for those in the art world. You can zoom in to see all the lovely detail that went into these famous works. Starry Night is my favorite painting of all time. I love this so much <3
Speaking of the art world, these super realistic sculptures are amazing, somewhat creepy, but totally beautiful at the same time. Yes, that old woman above is not real. She is a sculpture piece done by Ron Mueck. I am so amazed at all the detail and love that goes into these works.
Swiss Miss has done right made my heart happy this week with these two awesome things, a rainbow headboard (with an awesome pillow and comforter set up!) and a boot pull! How amazing!
Oh gush! Capturing the perfect kiss <3
These super cute little ‘woopie’ pies are so lovely. This fun DIY recipe from Project Wedding is something I’m saving forever. And yes, I am a girl and I do like to look at wedding blogs (even though I am single).
I’m thinking it’s about time for some good snuggling underneath a warm bed <3
Out of Print clothing is my new favorite online t-shirt store. Book titles on shirts are seriously the best thing. I mean, what better way to let those smart boys what kind of books you read before you meet them? :) And book covers are such wonderful works of art and wear them around is just the coolest thing ever. I either want The Great Gatsby one above or this To Kill a Mockingbird one.
I stumbled across We Make Words this week and I love it so much. Such a creative way to write out words and it’s just really inspiring.
This article about confidence touches my heart every time I read it
This pencil chime idea I saw on Design Sponge is a really cool idea. I think this would be perfect to give your favorite teacher or artist :)
Before I die is the neatest thing ever. What do you want to do before you die? I want to be the best me I can possibly be and to make my parents proud <3
This is such a neat idea from Iris. I’m definitely going to have to do this simple diy someday
Isn’t this the coolest beyond cool pizza idea? Thank you Matt Brown!
Ever heard of the Dancing Plague?
I love this DJ! When I get married, I’m calling him, haha
I’m going to Charleston for the day and I’m super excited! But I wanted to share real fast my amaze on the web this week :) Click the images to go to the original post or link!
- I absolutely love this stationary! Dear Hancock makes the most beautiful cards:)
- This 2011 printable calender from Creature Comforts is simply lovely. I’m printing one out for myself!
- This fun confetti bow how to is AWESOME! Hello Sandwich makes the coolest things ever! I mean, seriously, such a neat idea to make a unique and cute bow :)
- Diana from ourcitylights blogged about Nintendo celebrating 25 years of fun! As a gamer nerd and Nintendo lover myself, I was super happy when reading this post. Definitely give it a look if you love Mario and such as much as I do :)
- I absolutely love these crocheted bike dress guards I found on Design Sponge. Something I need for my bike? Yes!
- I love these cute miniature blankets from Aesthetic Outburst. Definitely something fun for the kiddies!
- I totes want an iPhone and this sweet Polaroid decal I found on Design Sponge makes me want it even more. PLUS on February 10th, the iPhone 4 will be available for Verizon!
- I must confess…I absolutely love cats! And this cute 15 Ways to Organize Your Cats from Buzzfeed is super fun :)
Have a good weekend all! I’ll be in Iowa with family and no internet. I think it’ll be a nice break for two days :)
- image from imgfav
- This is the most adorable version of Home I’ve ever seen. “Someday I’m going to whistle?” Seriously! Pulls at my heart<3
- Up themed birthday party! All the colors are my favorite!
- I saw this on tumblr the other day…and I don’t know why, but I couldn’t stop laughing!
- Some simply lovely cupcakes!
- youareremarkable posts some of the most inspiring, uplifting and beautiful post I’ve seen. Check out their latest about body loving
- Pretty darn awesome music painting video. Worth the watch
- As I’m very recently experiencing heart break, these quotes are very helpful and the perfect read for me today <3
- This looks so yummy! Maybe going to have to make this sometime soon!
- How to be a 20-something. A good read for anyone in their 20′s :)